The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope is characterised by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes.
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise from two tubes rubbing together
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset. This assures a proper fit, minimises air leaks and prevents the headset from loosening over time. Double-leaf binaural spring allows easy adjustment of ear tube tension
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- You won’t hear unwanted “rubbing noises” with its clever design. One tube contains two parallel sound channels intended minimise extraneous noise
- Seven-year warranty
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Expect peak performance with a 10 rating on a 1-10 performance scale
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Broadly used in a large variety of health care settings as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. An ideal stethoscope for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT/EMS, emergency physicians, family practitioners, medical students, pediatricians, respiratory specialists, anesthesiologists, gastroenterologists, hospitalists, intensivists, neurologists, obstetricians, pulmonologists, nurse anesthetists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, cardiac nurses, ER nurses, med surge nurses, NICU nurses, clinical nurse specialists and internists
- Cardiology/High Performance