Clinpro™ XT Varnish is great for protecting exposed, sensitive root surfaces, especially newly cleaned surfaces following scaling and root planing. It’s a site-specific, light-cured, durable coating that forms an immediate layer of protection to relieve dentinal hypersensitivity.
1 - 10g Clicker™ Dispenser
- Extended protection for up to 6 months.
- Releases fluoride, calcium and phosphate.
- Can be recharged with fluoride by using fluoride-containing productsover the life of the product.
- Moisture tolerant: No need to dry or pretreat the root surface.
- Does not require the use of a rubber dam.
- Creates a protective barrier against demineralization and acid erosion.
- Treatment of exposed root surface sensitivity.
- Site-specific protective coating for newly erupted teeth and other toothsurfaces (e.g., around orthodontic brackets and acid erosion), includingnon-cavitated lesions.