- Conformable acrylic core delivers excellent wet-out and stress handling characteristics to maintain seal integrity.
- Liner is printed with the 3M logo, carrying a global promise of quality.
- The heat-activated adhesive forms an immediate, consistent and durable bond to most EPDM formulations and TPE materials.
- The pressure-sensitive adhesive adheres well to many metals, coated metals, glass, select paints and plastics.
- Since product performance will depend on actual conditions within a specific application, it is essential that the user evaluate the 3M product to determine whether it is fit for a particular material purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application.
3M™ Heat-Activated Acrylic Foam Tape 3412 is a 1.20 mm (0.047 inch) thick, Grey acrylic foam tape, constructed with two different adhesives, used to attach weatherstrip and/or gasket seals for industrial and non-automotive OEM specified applications.
Kraton® is a registered trademark of Kraton Polymers U.S. LLC.