- Dark gray, closed cell .76 mm acrylic foam core delivers stress relaxation under load
- Features two different adhesives – one on each side of the tape for effective bonding
- Liner-side adhesive is designed for bonding to rigid clear coat systems
- Non liner-side is designed for use with adhesion promoter on automotive trim materials
- Exhibits good conformability and excellent plasticizer resistance
3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 4229P features two adhesives, one on each side of a 0.76 mm acrylic foam core, designed for robust performance and shear strength on automotive surfaces such as clear coats. The liner side adhesive is formulated for high initial and final adhesion to rigid clear coat systems. The non liner-side adhesive works on plastics and other common trim materials.