- A high performance tape for primerless bonding to LSE and MSE substrates and paints
- Reduces or eliminates labor and equipment expenses related to primer
- Features the same adhesive on both the liner side and non-liner side of the tape
- Adhesive delivers robust initial tack, and high adhesion build to TPO, EPDM and others
- Dark gray .80 mm acrylic foam core provides excellent stress relaxation during high loads
- Liner is silicone-coated on both sides to enable easy release
3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape PX5008 is designed for attaching exterior automotive trim to painted surfaces, without the time and expense of adhesion promoters. It features the same adhesive on both sides of the tape for primerless application to LSE and MSE substrates and paint. A .80mm acrylic foam core is designed for robust performance even to complex contours and difficult automotive paint surfaces.