3M™ Pressure Sensitive Acrylic Plus Tape PT1100 is a 1.14 mm (0.045 in) thick, black, double-coated foam tape with a red polyethylene liner with silicone coating on both sides. This tape is designed for the attachment of automotive exterior trim parts such as body side mouldings and claddings.
Since product performance will depend on actual conditions within a specific application, it is essential that the user evaluate the 3M product to determine whether it is fit for a particular material purpose and suitable for the users method of application.
- Proven adhesion performance to automotive paint surfaces, including the newest scratch- and mar-resistant formulations.
- Highly conformable core, which improves adhesive wet out, combines with high performance adhesive systems to provide excellent part adhesion to the most challenging surfaces.
- Black colour and low elongation properties improve the bond-line appearance of the attached part.
- Cold temperature impact resistance.
- Easy liner release.
- Adhesion promoter recommended for tape-to-part adhesion on plastic parts
- Black color provides good bond-line appearance