- Proven adhesion performance to automotive paint surfaces, including the newest scratch- and mar-resistant formulations.
- Highly conformable core, which improves adhesive wet out, combines with high performance adhesive systems to provide excellent part adhesion to the most challenging surfaces.
- Black colour and low elongation properties improve the bond-line appearance of the attached part.
- Cold temperature impact resistance.
- Easy liner release.
- Features a removeable, 2 mil thick liner with PE on one side, that allows for heat bond tabbing to the tape.
- Liner is silicone-coated on both sides to enable easy release
- T-liner is suitable for heat-bond and other PSA tabbing
3M™ Pressure Sensitive Acrylic Plus Tape PT1100T is a tabbable, 1.14 mm (0.045 in) thick, black, double-coated foam tape with a red polyethylene liner on one side and a clear 2 mil liner on the other side. This tape is designed for the attachment of automotive exterior trim parts such as body side mouldings and claddings.
Since product performance will depend on actual conditions within a specific application, it is essential that the user evaluate the 3M product to determine whether it is fit for a particular material purpose and suitable for the users method of application.