- 260µm transparant adhesive transfer tape with acrylic adhesive on a polycoated kraft paper liner. High performance industrial joining and metal fabrication
- Excellent long-term holding power with higher adhesion strength than typical PSAs. Replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners used for high performance industrial joining and metal fabrication
- Short term temperature tolerance of up to 260 °C, Operating temperature tolerance of up to 149°C
- Transparent and ideal for use in many interior and exterior industrial applications to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners
- For adhering, affixing, assembling, attaching, bonding, converting, cushioning, fastening, fixturing, gasketing, gluing, holding, identifying, ingress protecting, insulating, isolating, joining, labeling, laminating, marking, mounting, processing, sealing, securing, spacing, splicing, sticking, taping, and more.
- Aerospace, Appliance, Automotive, Circuit Board to Rigidizer Attachment, Electronics, Flexible Circuit Attachment, Flexible Heater Attachment, General Industrial Assembly, Graphic Attachment, Industrial, Metal Fabrication, Nameplate Attachment, Solar, Transportation
- Thicker version of 9469PC
260µm 100MP high performance acrylic with 105µm #58 polycoated kraft paper liner - unprinted.
Use 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9473PC as a high performance product ideally suited to industrial joining and metal fabrication. Our transparent tape offers a very high, shear holding power and bond strength that also increases substantially with natural ageing.
Its holding power has a higher adhesion strength than typical PSAs and can be used in many interior and exterior industrial applications. Replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners with our high performance acrylic with polycoated kraft paper liner tape.
- Use for industrial joining and metal fabrication