- A manganese dioxide cured sealant that maintains flexibility and bond strength on aluminum, titanium, steel, stainless steel, and many coatings under extremes of temperature, weathering and stress.
- A non-chromated corrosion inhibiting (NCCI) polysulfide fuselage sealant that provides an effective barrier against corrosion on aluminum and between dissimilar metals. It has outstanding resistance to jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry.
- Allows for total cost reduction; helps reduce shrinkage and rework
- Helps process improvement; excellent tooling properties, easily applied and cures quickly
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength in a wide variety of temperatures and stress conditions
- Qualified to AMS 3265, Lockheed LMA-MU006, 5PTMUT06 and FMS 3104, and Boeing DPM 5896-2*
*please validate at time of usage
- Available in Class B and C
Two-part liquid polysulfide sealant, flowable, corrosion inhibiting, chromate-free, fast cure.
The mixed compound is a flowable, faying surface grade material. It is an effective barrier against common causes of corrosion on aluminium and between dissimilar metals. It has excellent resistance to aviation gasoline, jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry.