- A manganese dioxide cured sealant that maintains flexibility and bond strength on aluminum, titanium, steel, stainless steel, and many coatings under extremes of temperature, weathering and stress.
- Allows for total cost reduction; helps reduce shrinkage and rework
- Helps process improvement; excellent tooling properties, easily applied and cures quickly
- An ultra low density, fast cure, polysulfide fuselage sealant. It has outstanding resistance to jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry.
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength in a wide variety of temperatures and stress conditions
- Qualified to Boeing BMS 5-142*
*please validate at time of usage
- Available in Class B
Two-part liquid polysulfide sealant, solvent-free, thixotropic paste, fast cure, low density.
The mixed compound is a thixotropic paste. It has excellent resistance to aviation gasoline, jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry. It is used primarily as a fuselage sealant.