- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design
- Enhanced breathability with high performance filter material for easy breathing
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator by removing exhaled air for a cooler wear
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve compatibility with 3M eyewear, while the embossed top panel is designed to reduce fogging, for clearer visibility
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting, with these types of materials; paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
- Headbands are colour-coded to indicate performance level - blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 10
- Users must be trained and have read all user instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness. No natural rubber latex components
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 9322+ is our valved filtering facepiece respirator with Aura™ 3-panel design, adjustable nose clip, sculpted nose panel, colour coded headbands and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for comfortable protection. Rated FFP2, it’s available in a pack of 10.
For respiratory protection while drilling, sawing, sanding by hand or with an orbital sander use 3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 9322+. Our valved respirator helps to provide FFP2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists typically found when working with cement, wood and steel.
Featuring our Aura™ 3-panel design, it's engineered to accommodate greater facial movement during speech, and the high performance filter material is engineered to let you breathe more easily.
Heat build-up is reduced inside the respirator by the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve removing exhaled air. The adjustable nose clip, curved low profile design and sculpted nose panel help ensure not only a secure seal and snug fit, but also a good field of vision and improved compatibility with 3M eyewear. The embossed top panel is designed to further minimise eyewear fogging, for clearer visibility with eyewear.
- Orbital sanding, drilling, sawing, manual sanding when working with paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel