- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design
- Enhanced breathability with high performance filter material for easy breathing
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator by removing exhaled air for a cooler wear
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve compatibility with 3M eyewear, while the embossed top panel is designed to reduce fogging, for clearer visibility
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
- Headbands are colour-coded to indicate performance level - blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 2
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Do not use for hardwoods or lead based paints
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 9322+ is our valved filtering facepiece respirator with Aura™ 3-panel design, adjustable nose clip, sculpted nose panel, colour-coded headbands and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for comfortable wear. Rated FFP2, it’s available in a pack of two.
For respiratory protection while drilling, sawing, sanding by hand or with an orbital sander use 3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 9322+. Our respirator helps to provide FFP2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists typically found when working with cement, wood and steel.
Featuring our Aura™ 3-panel design, it's engineered to accommodate greater facial movement during speech, and the high performance filter material is engineered to let you breathe more easily.
Heat build-up is reduced inside the respirator by the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve removing exhaled air. The adjustable nose clip, curved low profile design and sculpted nose panel help ensure not only a secure seal and snug fit, but also a good field of vision and improved compatibility with 3M eyewear. The embossed top panel is designed to further minimise eyewear fogging, for clearer visibility with eyewear.
- Drilling, sawing, sanding by hand or when using an orbital sander