- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design
- Enhanced breathability with high performance filter material for easy breathing
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator by removing exhaled air for a cooler wear
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve compatibility with 3M eyewear, while the embossed top panel is designed to reduce fogging, for clearer visibility
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP3 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 3) provides protection against high level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during flooring, wall repairs, ceiling repairs and roof or wall insulation, with these types of materials; hardwood, insulation materials, mould and lead
- Headbands are colour-coded to indicate performance level - red: FFP3 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 2
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M™ Aura™ Insulation and Hardwood Respirator 9332+ is our filtering facepiece respirator with Aura™ 3-panel design, adjustable nose clip, sculpted nose panel, red colour-coded headbands and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for comfortable wear. Rated FFP3, it’s available in a pack of two.
For respiratory protection while repairing walls, ceilings, flooring and roof or wall insulation use 3M™ Aura™ Insulation and Hardwood Respirator 9332+. Our respirator helps to provide FFP3 level protection against high level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found while working with hardwood, insulation materials, mould and lead.
Featuring our Aura™ 3-panel design, it's engineered to accommodate greater facial movement during speech, and the high performance filter material is engineered to let you breathe more easily.
Heat build-up is reduced inside the respirator by the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve removing exhaled air. The adjustable nose clip, curved low profile design and sculpted nose panel help ensure not only a secure seal and snug fit, but also a good field of vision and improved compatibility with 3M eyewear. The embossed top panel is designed to further minimise eyewear fogging, for clearer visibility with eyewear.
- Power tool sanding, wall and ceiling repairs, or working with roof or wall insulation, hardwood flooring, insulation materials, mould and lead