- Underbody design warms the patient while providing full, unrestricted patient access
- Pass-through slits allow flexible patient positioning and the use of a drawsheet
- Generous peritoneal cut-out at the base of the blanket provides the clinician unobstructed access to the patient
- The generously sized peritoneal cut-out at the base of the blanket provides the clinician with unobstructed patient access whilst delivering effective patient warming.
- Integrated tie strips can be loosely secured around the stirrups/leg supports enabling a supply of warm air to the legs, increasing the amount of body surface area being warmed.
- Adhesive strips and tuck flaps secure the blanket to the operating table reducing the likelihood of blanket movement during the procedure.
- A generously sized clear head drape reduces heat loss around the patient's head and arms without compromising visibility of the patient.
This advanced blanket delivers full, unrestricted patient access and flexibility for procedures involving the lower extremities and abdominal, peritoneal and pelvic cavities.
The innovative design of the Lithotomy Underbody warming blanket delivers unrestricted patient access for procedures involving the lower extremities and abdominal, peritoneal and pelvic cavities.