- Perforated apertures on the side of the blanket allow effective positioning of the warming blanket on the table frame without obstructing the support pads.
- Even distribution of warm air to the patient through the consistent pattern of perforations.
- Integrated tie strips can be used to secure the blanket to the spinal frame reducing the likelihood of blanket movement during the procedure.
- The perforated aperture at the head of the blanket is removed to enable visualisation of the patent's face and access to the pateint's airway
- Fluid outlets help to keep the patient dry and minimise the cooling effect of excess fluids.
- Compatible with foot boards, leg sling, Wilson* frame or head supports
3M™ Bair Hugger™ Spinal Underbody Blanket, Model 575 188x91cm, 74x36" 142g 5(oz)
The Spinal Underbody blanket addresses the challenges of patient warming unique to open frame spinal tables. The warming blanket is positioned on the table frame before the patient arrives in theatre.