- Quiet, easy-to-use unit
- Adjustable airflow, precise temperature delivery and ease of use from a single, quiet warming unit
- Safe, quick temperature response
- Two airflow settings and hose-end temperature sensing for precise temperature delivery
- Three temperature sensors and adjustable airflow provide safe, quick temperature response and greater heat transfer
- Compatible with all Bair Hugger blanket styles - pediatric to adult
- Tracks and reports therapy duration, over temperature information, calibration, hours used (via built-in meter), fault codes
- Usage information available via the front panel -no need to open the unit
- Compatible with the 3M™ Bair Hugger™ gown and the 3M™ Bair Hugger 241™ blood/fluid warming set
The Bair Hugger Model 775 unit combines performance, precision and ease-of-use into a single compact unit.
Bair Hugger therapy’s warming units have become the standard of care in forced-air warming. The Bair Hugger Model 775 unit combines performance, precision and ease-of-use into a single compact unit.