- Latex free
- Lower overall treatment cost for intensive bandaging
- Reduced clinical time
- Easy application
- Effective compression and reduction in oedema
- Improves patient mobility through period of therapy
- Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for oedema and other conditions requiring compression
- Specifically developed to overcome some of the challenges that clinicians encounter with compression therapy
3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System is comprised of two thin layers to provide the bulk-free stiffness needed to sustain working or low resting pressures when reducing oedema or treating venous leg ulcers.
Our compression system is comfortable to wear, simple to apply and recommended for patients with an ABPI ≥ 0.8.
- For management of Chronic Oedema
- For management of lymphoedema
- For treatment of venous leg ulcers