- Disinfects in 1 minute. Protects ports for up to 7 days if not removed.
- Twists on easily and stays securely in place.
- Compatible with Tego® Hemodialysis Connector.
- White Curos caps for Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors are easily distinguished from green caps for dedicated use on other needleless connectors
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
- Individual caps for bedside storage or home use
- For single-use only.
This specially designed Curos disinfecting cap is compatible with Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors.
Curos Disinfecting Cap For Tego Hemodialysis Connectors use 70% isopropyl alcohol to disinfect ports in 1 minute. They’re proven effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans. They can be left in place to keep Tego connectors clean and protected for up to 7 days.
- Disinfect Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors before line access.
- Curos disinfecting port protectors may be used in the home or a healthcare facility.
- 3 year shelf life. Please refer to product expiration date.
- Use only on Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors.