- Disinfects in 1 minute. Protects ports for up to 7 days if not removed.
- Twists on easily and stays securely in place.
- Unique design shields excess alcohol from entering lumen while providing sufficient flow of alcohol precisely where it is needed – on the exposed exterior of the male luer.
- Brightly coloured to help clinicians verify and measure compliance.
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
- Packaged to hang from I.V. pole for easy access, greater compliance and reduced waste.
- For single-use only.
This specially designed Curos Tips disinfecting cap disinfects the critical surfaces and protects the distal end of I.V. tubing and other male luer devices. Meeting the high-efficacy standards of all Curos port protectors, Curos Tips disinfecting caps utilize 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) to disinfect in 1 minute.
Curos Tips disinfecting caps are dispensed on a convenient five-cap strip which can be hung from I.V. poles for easy access.
- Disinfect male luers
- Curos Tips disinfecting caps may be used in the home or a healthcare facility.
- 2 year shelf life. Please refer to product expiration date.
- Use only on open female luers. Do not use on needleless connectors.