- Interlocking mushroom-shaped heads snap together for strong, fast and easy attachment
- Can be opened and re-closed in high cycle applications.
- Provides hidden component attachment, preventing disruption on the show surface.
- Strong holding power reduces the rattling and vibration of components.
- Does not require any special tools or processing equipment.
- Can be used to attach components before they enter the final assembly plant, thus helping to reduce the number of parts and the length of assembly time.
- Combinations of stem densities and the engaged area provide adjustable and proportional engagement and disengagement forces.
- Audibly snaps together to form a secure, dependable and repeatable attachment.
- Mushroom heads allow flexibility in alignment for easy attachment of components.
The 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener DL400/5428 is a black roll good with a pressure sensitive adhesive for a variety of automotive substrates. It overcomes the often difficult alignment and installation problems of screws and hidden fasteners. With a stem density of 400 stems per square inch (25mm), it features 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5428 and installs easily without special tools.