3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3754 is a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener roll good with non-woven backing. This fastener is available in a number widths and has a stem density of 170 stems per square inch.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener Rolls Goods with a Non-Woven Back utilize a polyolefin non-woven loop backing to facilitate attachment with hot melt or liquid adhesives to substrates.
- Mushroom heads allow flexibility in alignment for easy attachment of components.
- Can be opened and re-closed in high cycle applications.
- Provides hidden component attachment, preventing disruption on the show surface.
- Strong holding power reduces the rattling and vibration of components.
- Does not require any special tools or processing equipment.
- Can be used to attach components before they enter the final assembly plant, thus helping to reduce the number of parts and the length of assembly time.
- Combinations of stem densities and the engaged area provide adjustable and proportional engagement and
- Audibly snaps together to form a secure, dependable and repeatable attachment.