3M™ Dyneon™ PTFE Micropowder TF 9207Z is a white, non-free-flowing agglomerate of fine, low molecular PTFE micropowder. The agglomerate features a particle size of around 4 μm.
Special Features Agglomerate, Almost universal chemical resistance, Good non-stick properties, Reduced friction resistance, Large operating temperature range.
- Due to its highly specific particle surface, 3M™ Dyneon™ PTFE Micropowder TF 9207Z can be effective as a rheological additive and significantly increases viscosity when added to liquids. This effect is not temperature-dependent. If TF 9207Z is added to solids or coatings, it can lead to a significant reduction in friction resistance and can also have a positive influence on the non-stick effect of the surface.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ PTFE Micropowder TF 9207Z can be added to oils, fats, polymers, paints, elastomers and coatings. Typical additional quantity can vary between < 1 % and 20 % and depends on the selected matrix and the desired properties. Due to the extremely small primary particle size and the very specific surface, TF 9207Z is mainly used in liquids and coatings.
- Increased degree of abrasion resistance
- Low molecular PTFE
- Easy deagglomeration
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved up to 20 % weight in polymer formulations
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for food contact
- Complies with EU-directive 2002/72/EC for food contact