3M™ Dyneon™ PTFE Compound TF 6406 is a free-flowing suspension PTFE compound containing 60 % non-oxidizing bronze for compression and automatic moulding.
Special Features Increased thermal dimensional stability, Increased surface hardness, Improved deformation under load, Reduced friction and wear, Good chemical stability.
- PTFE compound moulding powder with very small particle size is preferred for moulded parts requiring very good mechanical properties.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ PTFE Compound TF 6406 can be used in sealing applications in the chemical processing (CPI) and automotive industries.
- High limiting oxygen index (LOI)
- Low friction behaviour
- Very good mechanical properties
- Exceptional temperature resistance