3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Compound TFM 4216 is a free-flowing suspension PTFE compound containing 33 % electro graphitized carbon for compression and automatic moulding.
Special Features Increased thermal dimensional stability, Increased surface hardness, Improved deformation under load, Reduced friction and wear, Good chemical stability.
- This modified PTFE compound moulding powder is the preferred grade for shaped parts requiring very good free-flowing, good mechanical properties, a denser polymer structure, significantly lower deformation under load and improved
- 3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Compound TFM 4216 can be used in seal and gasket applications in the chemical processing (CPI) and automotive industries.
- High limiting oxygen index (LOI)
- Low friction behaviour
- Very good mechanical properties
- Exceptional temperature resistance