3M™ Dyneon™ Modified PTFE Compound TFM™ 3262 is a non-free-flowing compound based on modified suspension PTFE of the 2nd generation containing 10 % carbon fibre for compression moulding.
Special Features Increased thermal dimensional stability, Increased surface hardness, Improved deformation under load, Reduced friction and wear, Low moulding pressure.
- This modified PTFE compound moulding powder is the preferred grade for shaped parts requiring very good mechanical properties, a denser polymer structure, significantly lower deformation under load and improved weldability.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Compound TFM 3262 can be used in seal and gasket applications in the chemical processing (CPI) and automotive industries.
- High limiting oxygen index (LOI)
- Low friction behaviour
- Improved mechanical properties
- Exceptional temperature resistance
- Good chemical stability