- Available in three optimized sizes – for both upper and lower jaw – 3M ESPE Impression Trays are designed to fit virtually every adult patient. Their directed-flow design minimizes flow defects and distal voids to improve impression accuracy and reduce the need for remakes
- 3M ESPE Impression Trays can be easily customized which also makes them ideally suited for implant impressions. They allow for accurate impressions of the soft/hard tissue as well as of the implant system’s transfer copings
- Hygienic 3M ESPE Impression Trays are disposable, single-use trays
- A built-in reservoir and a surrounding retention lip prevent material overflow to help reduce gagging
Ready-to-use 3M™ ESPE™ Impression Trays have an integrated self-retentive fleece strip which reliably keeps the impression material in the tray. The application of a tray adhesive is not needed – saving valuable preparation time.
Refill contains 10 upper trays in size large.
- Precision impressions
- Implant impressions
- Provisional crown and bridge impressions
- Opposing jaw and study model impressions
- Orthodontic impressions
- Impressions for bleaching trays and mouthguards
- Fabrication of splints