- Polypropylene non-woven backing allows heat to escape 25% faster than traditional foam backings
- Non-corded solid grounding pad for use with a 3M 21172 reusable cable and a 3M 31xxC series adapter plug
- Non-conductive and pressure sensitive adhesive allows safe but gentle adhesion ensuring easy removal
- Adhesive conductive gel ensures excellent plate-to-skin contact
- Patient plate guarantee
- Compatible with most major brands of generators
- Cables and Adaptors available
3M™ Electrosurgical Patient Plates provide a safe return path for electrosurgical current. The 3M™ 8100 Series Standard and Split Patient Plates offer comfort and ease of application.
The 3M™ 8149F grounding pad has a conductor area of approximately 20 square inches (129 square cm) and fluid resistant non-woven backing which allows heat to pass through up to 25% faster than foam.