- Epoxy chemistry allows for high torque values on coated fasteners and environmental resistance to heat, automotive fluids, vibration, thermal and mechanical shock, leading to a robust, structural bonding performance
- Microencapsulated adhesive allows for extended shelf life in the pre and post applied condition The adhesive activates and cures upon insertion giving controlled reactivity
- Flow-coatable formula allows controlled application to fasteners so that viscosity can be adjusted to achieve target coating weights, providing broad handling, dispensing and drying windows for the applicators
- Bonds to a broad range of fastener finishes
- Available in either blue or yellow colour
3M™ Fastener Adhesive 2353/2353Y is a microencapsulated, room-temperature-curing adhesive that enhances the anchorage of threaded fasteners. Typical applications are fasteners for the engine compartment or safety-related parts.