Non-metalized microprismatic lens reflective sheeting designed for production of reflective durable traffic control signs, work zone devices and delineators that are exposed vertically in service. Provides long-term reflectivity and durability with an improved optical package to increase nighttime safety. Its unique prismatic construction provides a high level of retroreflectivity for multiple traffic control situations.
- It meets the colour and performance requirements of EN 12899-1:2007 Class RA2. The 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930 is approved for the manufacturing of signfaces for traffic signs with European Technical Approvals (ETA).
- The reflectivity, colour contrast, legibility, brightness and durability of 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930 are all much better than those achieved by encapsulated glass beaded (RA2) sheeting.
- Durable - tougher topcoat aids against scuffs and scratches.
- The manufacturing process for prismatic sheeting is also much kinder on the environment than other reflective sheeting manufacturing processes. Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions are reduced by 97%, energy consumption by 77% and solid waste by 46% when compared to glass beaded sheeting manufacture.
- Permanent traffic signage
- Work zone devices and signage
- Vertical Delineators