Non-metalized microprismatic lens reflective sheeting designed for production of reflective temporary work zone signs, devices and delineators that are exposed vertically in service. Its unique prismatic construction provides a high level of retroreflectivity for multiple traffic control situations.
- It meets the colour and retroreflectivity requirements of EN 12899-1:2007 Class RA2 in initial conditions.
- The reflectivity, colour contrast, legibility and brightness of 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930 are all much better than those achieved by encapsulated glass beaded (RA2) sheeting.
- Tougher topcoat protects against scuffs and scratches for typical work zone environments.
- The manufacturing process for prismatic sheeting is also more environmentally friendly than other reflective sheeting manufacturing processes. Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions are reduced by 97%, energy consumption by 77% and solid waste by 46% when compared to glass beaded sheeting manufacture.
- Work zone devices and signs
- Vertical Delineators