- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers a fast cut, long life, and professional performance on many surfaces
- Durable polyester film backing enables close-tolerances and consistent finish
- Hookit™ hook and loop backing allows quick attachment and removal for multi-step finishing processes
- Load-resistant coating prevents dust and debris from clogging the disc
- Hook-and-loop feature provides reliable attachment
- Hook and loop attachment for easy re-use
- Dust Control
3M™ Hookit™ Microfinishing Film Disc 366L is rated Best in the 3M Microfinishing line of film backed discs. It features premium, micron-graded aluminum oxide abrasive bonded to a durable polyester film backing to produce a fast cut-rate and uniform finish on wood, solid surface composites, plastic, fiberglass, paint prep, coating and corrosion removal, primer, e-coat, or metal.
Precision micron-graded mineral delivers an aggressive cut with uniform finish. Load-resistant coating provides greater efficiency and longer product life. Use on plastic, fiberglass, wood, metal, solid-surface composites.
- Use for sanding and finishing with a wide variety of materials in woodworking and metalworking
- Apply to wood, solid surface composites, plastic, fibreglass, paint preparation, coating and corrosion removal, primer, e-coat and metal