- Mandrel has a 1/4 shank to fit desired tool
- Versatile mandrel holds a 1 inch wide strip of Scotch-Brite™ non-woven material, cut to the length needed for the application and centered on the mandrel
- Shank of the mandrel is secured into the collet assembly or drill chuck of a rotary power tool
- Shank fits a 1/4 inch power tool collet or drill chuck
- Max RPM is 14,000
Use with desired Scotch- Brite strips to clean and polish other tight areas. Mandrel has a 1/4 shank to fit desired tool.
Use 3M™ Mini Mandrel as a tool attachment that enables access to tight diameters with a piece of Scotch-Brite™.
Our versatile mandrel holds a 25.4 mm wide strip of Scotch-Brite™ non-woven material enabling the user to clean, polish or deburr the inside diameter of a pipe or cylinder.
The shank of the mandrel is secured into the collet assembly or drill chuck of a rotary power tool.
- For use in marine, metalworking, transportation and heavy equipment, primary metal, general industrial, paint preparation, MRO, aerospace, AOEM, woodworking, cutting tool manufacturing, composite