- Accurate, next-day results for the detection of Cronobacter spp. in powdered infant formula and related samples.
- One assay protocol and fewer steps than most tests reduces repetitive tasks and makes it easy to train employees.
- Ready-to-use and pre-dispensed reagents provide convenience and minimize the chance of human error.
- Color-coded assay tubes by organism and matching software screens allow for better tracking and easy identification.
- The ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run helps you operate more efficiently.
- Real-time amplification and detection process identifies positive results in as early as 15 minutes and allows you to make critical decisions faster.
3M™ Molecular Detection Assay 2 - Cronobacter is used with the 3M™ Molecular Detection System for the rapid and specific detection of Cronobacter species in enriched powdered infant formula, raw materials to manufacture powdered infant formula, infant cereals, and environmental samples.
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. 3M has evaluated the 3M Molecular Detection Assay 2 Cronobacter with Buffered Peptone Water ISO.