- For high performance hearing protection against moderate to high noise levels, use 3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X4A-OR.
3M PELTOR Earmuffs X1 helmet mounted earmuffs are orange coloured for use in applications where visibility is key, such as the forestry and agriculture where orange is the colour of choice. Combining 3M's legendary hearing protection knowledge with advanced technology, our earmuffs include a specially designed spacer and new ear cushion technology which improves noise reduction without excess bulk and weight. This means that the X4 is lightweight and even more streamlined compared to other high attenuating earmuffs whilst reducing noise up to 33 dB.
The electrically insulated, twin headband design helps reduce heat build-up on top of the head, and the stainless steel wire, coated with plastic, makes the headband the most robust 3M has to offer. It is both strong and comfortable as the flat wide headband has a soft plastic coating which provides stable pressure on top of the head. No exposed metal means the product is 'dielectric', providing electrical resistance for those applications with risk of spark or charge.
Carefully moulded sliders ensure the earmuffs are easy to adjust when on the head. Wide, soft foam ear cushions help workers stay comfortable, while the slim cups offer improved compatibility with other safety equipment.
The cushions and foam inserts, also available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, helping extend the life of the product.
They're also available as helmet mounted or neckband models.
- Reduces noise levels up to 33 dB
- Wide flat headband is electrically insulted making the earmuffs electrically resistant or 'dielectric'
- Orange colour for forrestry and agriculture for high visbility and industry standard
- Innovative sealing ring and new ear cushion technology provides excellent protection against low frequencies in a streamlined design
- Wide soft ear cushions help workers stay comfortable
- Twin headband design provides heat dispersion and internal stainless steel design offers consistent pressure and comfortable fit over an 8 hour period
- Designed to optimise weight distribution and balance for outstanding comfort
- ABS plastic cups are rigid, high strength and impact resistant
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) soft outer cup coating protects from abrasion and bumps
3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X4A-OR combines high attenuation with a sleek, low profile, and aesthetically pleasing design for moderate to high noise situations.
3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X4A-OR in orange are our lightweight and slim hearing protectors with innovative foam earcup inserts and spacers to help boost attenuation and protect against low frequencies up to 33 dB. They feature an electrically insulated, twin headband that decreases heat build-up on top of the head.