- Rugged removable (low tack) 13.0 mil flame resistant polyurethane tape.
- Allows for improved worker safety; transparent tape on windows allows natural light into interiors during construction process
- Meets aircraft and industry flame retardant specifications (NFPA 701-1989 Ed.)*
*when placing order please request burn certification
- Helps reduce labor time and effort; cleanly removable, UV stable protective tape
- Conformable tape is easy to apply and conforms over curved and uneven surfaces
- Total thickness 0.013 inch (0.33 mm)
- Scratch, puncture and impact resistant
A cleanly removable, flame resistant tape that resists puncture, tearing, abrasion and erosion. It is commonly used as a temporary, flame retardant shield to prevent weld splatter from damaging glass and other components during welding operations. Also used as a temporary, heavy-duty, protective film for high value aircraft parts.
3M 8547 Polyurethane Protective Tape is constructed with a solvent resistant, pressure sensitive, low tack acrylic adhesive. Provided with an easy-release poly white protective liner.