- Offers the speed and strength you expect in synthetics, with a water-activated material that sets in 3-4 minutes and functional strength in just 20 minutes
- Provides a plaster-like conformability for easy molding, better mobility than fiberglass splints, and lower profile than competitive padded fiberglass splints
- Provides superior radiolucency for easier diagnosis from X-rays
- Thinner, lower profile makes splint more conformable
- Unpadded, for easy customization
A revolutionary splint technology that offers the speed and strength users expect from synthetic splints with the conformability and feel of plaster.
Available in a variety of sizes to meet patient treatment needs.
- For use in the construction of common orthopedic splints