- Two-part flame retardant epoxy.
- Can be used for void filling, edge sealing and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines.
- Cures to a strong low density material within 48 hours at 75 degrees F (24 degrees C).
- Meets the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- Reinforces honeycomb
- Can be used for bonding inserts
- Versatile formula can be used for bonding inserts
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling and Edge Sealing Compound EC-3524 B/A is a two-part flame retardant epoxy.
Scotch-Weld EC-3524 B/A can be used for void filling, edge sealing and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines.