- "Light structured" comformable tape, making it resistant to the most demanding traffic requirements
- Intended to temporarily cover existing road markings on highway and urban construction work zones
- Highly skid resistant
- Matt black colour helps minimise glare in sunny or wet conditions
- Solvent-free adhesive allows for primer-less application under the correct climatic conditions (air and surface temperature above 10°C; relative air humidity below 80%; clean and dry surface; no rain 48 hours prior to the application)
- Uses a structured reinforcing nett, which makes it easy to remove intact or in large pieces, leaving no adhesive residues, lasting marks or damage to the road surface
- Homologated by several independent test-institutes in Europe
A high removable preformed black road marking tape, developed for temporary masking of other pavement markings.