- Resistant to fluid strike through fabric helps to lower SSI risk. Absorbent fabric helps to reduce exposure to blood and body fluid run off with consequently reduced cleaning time between operations
- Material is strong under dry and wet conditions and is low linting
- Material exceeds all high performance, critical area requirements of EN13795
- Adhesive aperture isolates the operative site so that aseptic conditions are not compromised
- SUPER absorbent area to prevent fluid from running off the drape and to make cleaning of the OR and equipment after the procedure easy and fast
- With adhesive which keeps the drape in place. The adhesive does not leave residues on skin or gloves
- Drape has transparent side panels ensuring an unobstructed view and easy manipulation of operating table controls
- Meets flammability class 1 (CFR Title 16 Part 1610)
Steri-Drape™ Femoral Angiography Drape, absorbent, resistant to fluid strike through fabric, SUPER absorbent area, 2 adhesive patches with oval apertures, transparent side and end panels. Overall: 228 cm x 330 cm.
Steri-Drape™ Surgical Drapes Femoral Angiography Drape 1191NS is indicated for cardiac catheterisation and other venous/arterial access procedures. The 1191NS Angiography Drape has a big SUPER absorbent area around the apertures and transparent side- and end panels.