- Resistant to fluid strike through fabric. Absorbent fabric helps to reduce exposure to blood and body fluid run off with consequently reduced cleaning time between operations.
- Material is strong under dry and wet conditions and is low linting
- Material exceeds all high performance, critical area requirements of EN13796
- With adhesive which keeps the drape in place. The adhesive does not leave residues on skin or gloves
- Deep cuff (25cm) protects hands and allows for easy, aseptic application under the buttocks
- Meets flammability class 1 (CFR Title 16 Part 1610).
- Fabric is low linting and meets Flammability Class 1 standards
Steri-Drape™ Lithotomy Pack - Under Buttocks includes Under Buttocks Drape with cuff (9066), Leggings (9040) Adhesive Drape Sheet (170cm x 170cm) and a Back Table Cover (152cm x 152cm). 7 Packs/Box, 2 Boxes/Case.
Steri-Drape™ material is exceding the requirements of EN13795 and is resistant to fluid strike through.