- U-pouch collects and contains fluids to help keep patients and table dry, and to help minimise the risk of exposure to healthcare personnel
- Matte finish reduces glare from drape surface during procedure
- Fluid collection U-pouch helps reduce cleanup time to help improve theatre productivity
- Polyurethane foam to hold the pouch open for optimal fluid collection
- Latex-free for patient and healthcare worker safety
- Meets flammability class 1 (CFR Title 16 Part 1610)
Steri-Drape™ U-Pouch, Non-Sterile, clear polyethylene U-pouch with adhesive, 2 exit ports. Overall: 87 cm x 74 cm
Plastic, split sheet with a U-shape aperture cut in one end of the drape for use in creating a sterile barrier during surgical procedures.