- Enables all metallic substances to be prepared with a single method.
- Reduces hazardous materials from the bonding surface preparation process.
- Provides a variety of applications methods to suit your needs: brush, spray, dip or wipe.
- Ambient-temperature curing makes field repairs possible.
- Process time savings over Grit Blast Silane, PACS and PANTA.
- Reduction in process flow time yields a minimum of a 35% reduction in labour–time.
Two-part surface pre-treatment, water-based, non-chromate, for adhesive bonding.
Many metal surfaces prepared with AC-130-2 yield comparable mechanical results to surfaces prepared with the PAA process.