- Specifically designed for a wide variety of acoustic applications including under engine components and covers, fender liners and trunk liners.
- Compressible, lightweight and conformable, these products can easily be die-cut, heat sealed and thermally or sonically bonded to a wide variety of substrates
- Constructed with a polyolefin scrim for cleaner aesthetics and strength while handling and converting
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
- Product can be converted through standard techniques such as die-cutting
- Global portfolio and technical expertise help ensure you choose the right solution to meet your goals
3M™ Thinsulate™ Acoustic Insulation AU2020 is a non-woven mat used as an acoustic absorber in automotive sound insulation applications.