- Designed for a variety of acoustic control applications, including vehicle door panels, headliners, wheel wells, pillars, and instrument panels
- Compressible, lightweight and conformable, this product can easily be die-cut, heat sealed and thermally or sonically bonded to many substrates
- Constructed with a scrim to meet strength and aesthetic requirements
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
- Product can be converted through standard techniques such as die-cutting
- Global portfolio and technical expertise help ensure you choose the right solution to meet your goals
3M™ Thinsulate™ Acoustic Insulation SM200L is a superior sound proofing material used as an acoustic absorber in automotive sound insulation applications.