- Designed for a variety of acoustic control applications, including vehicle door panels, headliners, wheel wells, pillars, and instrument panels.
- Compressible, lightweight and conformable, this product can easily be die-cut, heat sealed and thermally or sonically bonded to many substrates.
- Constructed with a scrim on each side to protect the fibres.
- Surface treated on both sides to provide better attachment of the scrim and better abrasion resistance of the fibre.
- Product can be converted through standard techniques such as die-cutting
- Global portfolio and technical expertise help ensure you choose the right solution to meet your goals
3M™ Thinsulate™ Acoustic Insulation SM600L is a superior sound proofing material used as an acoustic absorber in automotive sound insulation applications.