- Specifically designed for a wide variety of acoustic applications, including door panels, headliners, wheel wells, pillars and instrument panels
- Compressible, lightweight and conformable, this product can easily be multi-layer die-cut, heat sealed and thermally or sonically bonded to a wide variety of substrates
- Constructed with a cover for cleaner aesthetics and strength while handling and converting
- Embossed polyolefin scrim protects fibers on one side
- Can be converted through standard techniques such as die-cutting
- Global portfolio, technical expertise help ensure you choose the right solution to meet your goals
3M™ Thinsulate™ Acoustic Insulation TAI2027 is a superior sound proofing material used as an acoustic absorber in automotive sound insulation applications.