- Specifically designed for a wide variety of acoustic applications, including door panels, headliners, wheel wells, pillars and instrument panels
- Compressible, lightweight and conformable, this product can easily be multi-layer die-cut, heat sealed and thermally or sonically bonded to a wide variety of substrates
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
- Embossed surface resists abrasion during and after installation
- Can be converted through standard techniques such as die-cutting
- Global portfolio, technical expertise help ensure you choose the right solution to meet your goals
3M™ Thinsulate™ Acoustic Insulation TAI4047 is a superior sound proofing material used as an acoustic absorber in automotive sound insulation applications.