Unitek™ Miniature Twin Brackets provide the proven clinical characteristics of full-size twin brackets, in a smaller size for improved comfort and asethetics.
Manufactured from sturdy 17-4 stainless steel, metal injected Miniature Twin brackets incorporate a micro-etched base for bond strength equivalent to mesh, and lower friction than machined brackets. Also featured are easy-to-read permanent I.D. marks and tie wing ink marks.
- The torque-in-base design maintains level slot lineup when teeth are in their final, corrected position.
- The standard integral hook has been replaced by a bi-directional version that facilitates ease and security of elastic engagement.
- A micro-etched base features strength comparable to mesh,
and results in significantly decreased bond failures.
- A permanent vertical scribe
line facilitates more accurate
placement of brackets on the
long axis for bonding.
- Ample area under tie wings
allows easy ligation.
- A bi-directional hook eases elastic engagement and presents a smooth labial surface for increased patient comfort.
- Symmetrical tie wings add
balance to enhance tie wing
strength and improve patient
- A chamfered slot entrance promotes easier and more rapid archwire placement.
- An integral base perimeter ridge facilitates easy flash clean up.
- Permanent recessed I.D. markings provide ready identification.