- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- White, 2 mm, general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4912 is a firm, white, 2 mm thick, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape that bonds high surface energy substrates.
- Use to bond metal to metal