- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- White, 0.6 mm, general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4930 replaces screws, rivets and studs to permanently adhere one substrate to another while spreading the stress load across the entire length of the joint. 3M™ VHB™ tape has general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam. It is white, 0.6 mm thick and bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Use to bond high energy substrates